We have added a new section to our website concerning light duty issues in Iowa work comp cases. The topics relating to light duty work include:
- Employees being given light duty work that is too hard for their work restrictions.
- Situations where an employee is entitled to receive wages for light duty work and also receive workers’ compensation temporary partial disability benefits.
- Limitations on how far employers can require an employee to travel for light duty work.
- The special stresses of light duty work.
- The risk of being terminated while on light duty work.
You can look over our new section on light duty work here.