We have added a new section to our website that gives an overview of how Iowa workers’ compensation claims work. The new section discusses:
- The general types of injuries that qualify for work comp coverage.
- The time limits that injured workers have to comply with.
- The strategy for dealing with rejected claims.
- The benefits that any injured worker should expect from the work comp insurance company where there is an accepted claim.
- How we handle litigation cases to achieve the best possible settlement or trial result.
You can see our new section on how Iowa work comp claims work here.