A large part of my practice involves back and neck claims. Injuries to the back or neck frequently have a serious negative impact on a worker’s ability to continue to do their job.
We have added a new section to our website that discusses many issues that come up in litigation involving back or neck claims, including:
1. Types of back and neck injuries.
2. Causes of back and neck injuries.
3. Liability and causation disputes.
4. The factors that should be analyzed to determine the amount of money an injured work should receive.
5. Calculating the amount of compensation that should be paid.
6. Permanent total disability cases.
You can see our new section on workers’ compensation claims involving back and neck injuries here.